Use of information
We restrict the collection and use of non-public personal information to the minimum that we think is necessary to provide you with superior service. Services can include advising you about our products, services and other opportunities, maintaining your account with us and administering our business.
What we Collect
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you or your agents whether in person, by telephone or electronically.
We may obtain the following information:
- First name, last name and job title
- Contact information including home address, email address, business address, home telephone numbers and business telephone numbers
- Social Security Numbers
- Employee identification Numbers
- Banking information such as wiring information
- Accounts with us and transaction by us, with us or through us
We do not disclose any kind of non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone except when we believe it is necessary for the conduct of our business or when it is required by law to disclose it. Without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of nonpublic personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you, except in those specific, limited situations.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information in order to understand your needs and provide better service, particularly for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We send email about new products, services, or other information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for general account information. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you
- We are required by law to provide certain information, including social security numbers and addresses, to the Internal Revenue Service and state and local taxing authorities
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We use secure servers and are paperless. We have partnered with a leading provider of technology-based business solutions for small and medium-sized businesses to ensure that your data is secure. They use a firewall that offers awardwinning protection against hackers exploiting their website's configuration or software vulnerabilities to cause data theft, denial of service, or default. Their firewall protects Web applications and Web services from malicious attacks and can also increase these applications ' performance and scalability. It provides every feature required by an intuitive, real-time user interface to deliver, secure and manage enterprise web applications from a single appliance.
- Single point of protection for inbound and outbound traffic for all Web applications
- Protects Web sites and Web applications against application layer attacks
- Delivers best practices security right out of the box
- Monitors traffic and provides reports about attackers and attack attempts
- Outbound data theft protection
- Web site cloaking
- Granular policies
- Secure HTTP traffic
- SSL Offloading
- SSL Acceleration
- Load Balancing
Controlling your personal information
Unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.